Mushroom Info

Important Notice!
Do not use when pregnant, nursing, psychotic, depressed, on medication, when driving motorized vehicles, younger than 18 years, or in combination with stimulants or alcohol. Treat the mushroom with respect, be alert to your environment and help those who take mushrooms for the first time.

For centuries, psilocybin mushrooms have been consumed by members of many tribes and people all over the world. To most of them, this was a religious, spiritual matter, like shamans using magic mushrooms as agents to enter the world of their god, who would give them good advice, healing powers or the ability to predict their future. Evidence of magic mushroom use has been found, dating from as far back as the Aztecs. Recently, they have been re-discovered in the western world and are now being used for more recreational purposes. Still, they should be treated with the same respect and dignity as the early tribes had for them.

Active substance: Psilocybin Psilocin. For anyone in normal to good physical and mental condition, the use of psilocybin mushrooms is relatively safe and not addictive. Frequent use decreases the effects and a lethal dose would be impossible to ingest by eating mushrooms.

Effects: About 30-45 minutes after ingestion, one will feel the initial effects of a 4-6 hour trip, of which the first 1-2 hours are the most intense to someone who has never tried any hallucinogenics. A trip is hard to explain, but there is a list of effects one could experience when on magic mushrooms. Click here to see this list.

HAVE A NICE TRIP AND ENJOY!
BUY ONLINE